No surprises: VAT and all taxes for UK are included in the price

Organic

District 7 Chardonnay

A sustainable and very fruity Chardonnay with a varietal character
Organic
75 cl.
2021
92 Decántalo
96 Suckling
Details
Alcohol 13.50%
Production area California
Designation Monterey
Winery District 7
Contains sulphites
Varieties 100% Chardonnay
Service 10.0
Volume 75 cl.
Tasting notes

White wine Aged in wood Organic.

District 7 Chardonnay 2021 is a white wine with seductive aromas of white fruits (apples, pears) on the nose accompanied by refreshing citrus notes and delicious hints of coconut, vanilla and toasted oak. The palate has a pleasant volume, reaffirming its fruity character in harmony with subtle notes of butter and oak. A fresh and versatile Chardonnay that is very pleasant to drink.
Style District 7 Chardonnay
Young
Barrel
Light
Body
Less aromatic
Very aromatic
Pairing
Aperitif, White meats, White fish, Rice dishes

About District 7 Chardonnay

Monterey, a city in the state of California (USA), offers one of the most beautiful and diverse wine regions in the world due to its complex soils and coastal climates. It is here that the Scheid family has been growing grapes since 1972 and in honour of the district where the 11 vineyards they own are located, they have named their wine project District 7. Committed to a sustainable future and with a state-of-the-art winery that runs entirely on renewable wind energy, all of their work from the grapes to the glass is sustainable.

Their District 7 Chardonnay is an organic Chardonnay planted on well-drained cliffs, banks and slopes where strong wind and foggy conditions provide great character, texture and structure to the grapes. In the winery, the fruit is selected and crushed. Then 70% of the Chardonnay is fermented in stainless steel to preserve freshness and the remaining 30% ferments in oak barrels to accentuate character and terroir.

Very fruity and with the essence of the variety, District 7 Chardonnay is a true reflection of this fascinating California wine region. Something that the Scheid family knows how to do very well, making delicious wines without harming the environment and being sure to benefit the community.

2021 District 7 Chardonnay 2021 is a white wine with seductive aromas of white fruits (apples, pears) on the nose accompanied by refreshing citrus notes and delicious hints of coconut, vanilla and toasted oak. The palate has a pleasant volume, reaffirming its fruity character in harmony with subtle notes of butter and oak. A fresh and versatile Chardonnay that is very pleasant to drink.
2019

District 7 Chardonnay 2019 is a creamy white wine with aromas of yellow apple, vanilla notes and hints of orange blossom. On the palate it is rich, fresh and mellow. A refreshing wine with lush flavours of pineapple, pear and citrus and an unctuous oak finish.

2021
96 Suckling
2019

Medalla de bronce Decanter World Wine Awards 2021

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Out of stock

Out of stock

Add it to your favorites and we will notify you when it's available